Well I guess this is the start, isn't it?! My first post on 'The Dreaming Muse.'
For those of you who don't know me, my real name is Lea but I go by many monikers: Suzie Q, Crazy and Shiikka being the ones most often used. I especially like 'Crazy' these days, because my kids have this tendency to accuse me of being 'crazy', to which I just say 'Yup.' This usually shuts them up...until they come up with a better come-back that is!
This Kitsune, in pencil form, has been sitting in/around/on top of some part of my office/junk station for several years now, mocking me with his narrow eyes whenever I find myself in a slump. I figured for this new venture into Art Blogging, I'd pull him out and give him a jazzy new style in hopes the gleam would be less intense. Unfortunately I only made him more intimidating and demanding. Oh well, that's a good thing I guess considering I need a cattle prod some days.
I look forward to many postings and the critiques I crave to better myself as an artist. Don't forget that 'Atta-Girls' are good too!
~ Crazy Shiikaa <--I tend to go by that one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment